Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amulet Coin. SUPERNATURAL TV Series Replica MASK Pendant

Amulet Coin. Brand New Licensed TV SERIES SUPERNATURAL MASK PENDANT Brand new Licensed Supernatural Mask Pendant This is the pendant that Sam gave to Dean as a Christmas present Gold tone plated and Measures 1 inch tall by 3/4 inches wide

I've spent a lot of time looking for a decent replica of Dean's amulet from Supernatural. The official version sold by the CW is bright gold and looks a little cheesy (and is currently sold out). When I looked on Amazon, the gold versions weren't available, but this one was and seemed close. Though a nice close-up of the head would help sales I think. Overall, I like it! It is quite a bit smaller than I had thought it would be - about 1" high and the leather cord is also shorter than I thought. Fortunately, I have a small head and can just slip it on, but others will probably have to tie/untie it each time. It has relatively good detail and the "tarnished look" resembles Dean's amulet more than the CW one. One note - the amulet's coloring does not match the pictures. The flash might've given it a reddish/copper look. It is like a darkened gold or a darkended brass color. For the price, it is a nice buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment