Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amulet Coin. Sterling Silver and Stainless Steel Round St. Christopher Medal, 20"

Amulet Coin. This traditional St. Christopher medal is handcrafted in 925 sterling silver and showcased on a 20-inch curb chain made from rhodium-plated stainless steel. The small round medallion features an image of St. Christopher carrying the Christ child. Framing the image are six stars and the words, "St. Christopher Protect Us." St. Christopher is the legendary patron saint of travelers and one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers. His image is often carried, or worn as an amulet, by believers who desire safe passage. This classic devotional medal makes a cherished gift.

I got this for my mom for Christmas and it is absolutely gorgeous! I love the clarity and overall look. I am taking it to our priest for a blessing befor Christmas and I hope it brings my mother luck...Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment